Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Feel Love and Happiness Again.



Almost three years ago, I was very addicted to crystal methamphetamine. I was losing my mind, my pride, and my health. Basically I was dying.

I am a professional musician, and I had gotten to such a bad point that I had completely stopped playing my guitar.

My life was completely out of control. I could not feel any kind of happiness, and I cannot put into words how horrible I felt both physically and mentally.

Then I came to Narconon Arrowhead, and with my determination to live, and the incredible help from the staff (and I mean INCREDIBLE HELP), and with the drug rehabilitation technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard, I not only got my life back, I gained the ability to be happy again. To me, that is priceless.

After completing the Narconon® program, I now have integrity and the ability to face whatever comes my way--in all areas of my life. I play my guitar more than ever, and my creativity is more alive than it has ever been. My relationship with my family is better than ever, and I now have a desire to help others do well in life. Most of all, I feel love and happiness again.
Narconon not only helped me get off drugs, they helped me gain the tools to lead a happy, successful life. I am very proud of myself! And I cannot put into words how grateful I am to Narconon and L. Ron Hubbard for helping me.

I graduated Narconon Arrowhead March 4th, 2005, and went out to the world with a whole new outlook, and the tools to finally make my dreams come true, and most of all, not resort to drugs
when things get tough, or use drugs to try to feel good. I now can go out and create a great life on my own.

It is now 2008. I am happily married to my beautiful wife Christina and raising our boy Bryan, working, writing music, and playing guitar better then I ever have. Instead of constantly needing help from others, I am the one that is helping others. I can honestly say that Narconon saved my life, and after 3 years of being out here in the world meeting other people that are on drugs, I know that Narconon is the only solution for a person addicted to drugs or alcohol.
Thank you Narconon Arrowhead for helping me.


Mark D. Reale
Narconon Arrowhead Graduate
March 4th 2005


If you know someone who needs help with drug or alcohol addiction or would like more information about the Narconon Arrowhead Field Representative program please call 1-800-468-6933 and ask for DannaSue Pruett-Lafitte or Richard McNamara.

Together, we are saving lives, reuniting families, and making stronger communities through effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation. www.stopaddiction.com

©2008 Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc. All rights reserved.
NARCONON and the Narconon logo are registered trademarks and service marks owned by Association for Better Living and Education International and are
used with its permission.